Friday, June 24, 2016

Why am I blogging again?

It's actually more of a journal that I'm sharing with whoever cares to read this. If you're new to my life then here are the top 5 things that have happened in the past 4 years (since my last post)
  1. We got a big dog (Ozzy)and two more cats (Buddy and Ruby).

  2. We moved back to Pennsylvania (Lititz, where Jim grew up).

  3. We left our old jobs and found new ones that align more with what we value in our life (we both are truly loving our new jobs).

  4. We bought my mother-in-laws house and are renovating and building her an apartment on the back (holding my breath that they start next week - we're all anxious to get settled).

  5. Our girls have been growing up.
          


It's a pretty simplified top 5, but that's the gist of it. Hence the new name - "building the new." Which as you see comes from the quote underneath it. I feel compelled to start writing again because so much is happening right now.

My entire life I have been blessed with the ability to look back and see why things have happened the way that they have.Maybe it's just stories that I tell myself, but every single thing - good and bad - that has happened in my life has turned out for the best. So I figured I'd share this next part of our journey and hopefully look back in awe of how well it all worked out.


No comments: