- We got a big dog (Ozzy)and two more cats (Buddy and Ruby).
- We moved back to Pennsylvania (Lititz, where Jim grew up).
- We left our old jobs and found new ones that align more with what we value in our life (we both are truly loving our new jobs).
- We bought my mother-in-laws house and are renovating and building her an apartment on the back (holding my breath that they start next week - we're all anxious to get settled).
- Our girls have been growing up.
My entire life I have been blessed with the ability to look back and see why things have happened the way that they have.Maybe it's just stories that I tell myself, but every single thing - good and bad - that has happened in my life has turned out for the best. So I figured I'd share this next part of our journey and hopefully look back in awe of how well it all worked out.